Saturday, September 1, 2012

Enjoy Your Labor Day!

Wow! It's been awhile, I've been missing blogging but trying to fit it in with some of my multiple jobs is sometimes a hard thing to do. But it's time for me to start posting more though as Life is an adventure and writing about it is a good thing. It makes you appreciate all that you have. I've got so much great design inspiration to share.
"There's always a Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow!"


As Labor Day weekend is here, I just want to wish you all the very best with your family and friends. Be thankful and grateful for all that you have. I love inspirational quotes and think that the one above is the perfect one to post today.Remember that no matter what rough patches you go through, things will get better. Just keep following that rainbow and you will find your pot of gold! This picture was taken as we were driving home from visiting my parents through some pretty sketchy rainstorms. Of course after the rain,comes the rainbow! Wishing you simply good design! God Bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Design Spark!
I love comments, they make me happy!
I hope you leave my blog feeling a little "Spark" of Inspiration.
Have a Great Day☀
Pam ♥