Friday, February 18, 2011

...and We have an OWOH Winner!

It was so much fun being a part of an amazing Journey, by participating in the One World One Heart Event for the past 17 days. I was privileged to be able to have wonderful people from all over the world (yes, that part was so amazing! "Squee!" -my girl happiness sound) come to visit my blog. 

I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Your words and messages were so positive and encouraging. I appreciate those who also decided to follow me after reading my OWOH post. I promise to do my best to keep you inspired -just as many of you have inspired me. I feel badly that I was not able to visit all of you who came here yet, but that's because I really went visiting at the sites that I went to. SO if I have not come to yours yet and you visited me, I do plan on visiting in the near future.- I promise! 
I am ready to take the pastel and pencils and start sketching up a storm in the next few weeks. I do have to get some other projects out of the way first. 
Now without further ado.....(Drum Rolllllllll........)
The Winner of the French Market Door Bucket is.....

Dale Ann aka De La Renaissance
her blog is: Chronicles of Whimsy

If you have fallen in love with this door or wall bucket, it's on
page 62 of my Willow House catalog. Click on the Willow House button to the right
and it will take you to our online shopping area.
And now for a little extra bonus...
I have added a couple of Extra Giveaways!
Never in a million years did I really expect so many of your to stop by for a visit.
Because I expected 50 and not 163 people to visit me, it made me think that I should add another prize or two! Honestly, I would love to give you all a little something, but don't think that my Brian would be liking the postage bill I'll be racking up ! these are really cute, sweet and most importantly- Petite!  This is a collection of three pretty in white Petite Bud vases. I'm going to be sending one of these to three lucky people. Here's a picture:
These little Petite Cuties are available in our Willow House eOutlet.
This week, they are on Sale and part of our weekly sale! They are a Steal at that low price!

These vases will be sent to the following people:

SuZeQ-
(I will post a link to her blog here after I contact her tomorrow)

Cameron -her blog is:

and last but not least
Carolyn or Connie- her blog is:

And I won something too!
I am so excited- 
It's a beautiful "Sweet Dreams" Hanging Bear given to me by Annie! 



It's late to I'll be contacting you ladies tomorrow regarding getting your addresses to send you your gifts. Thanks once again to everyone who came to visit! I hope you will stop by again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. I got my little white vase and I just love it. It was the one I was hoping I would get. It is funny, I had just bought some little Spring Felt Flowers at JoAnne's and they look so cute in it. I will put some real flowers in it with my flower start growing in the yard. I bet some of the early spring ones are under all that snow....hoping, hoping...Thanks, again Carolyn
    http://lildarlingsbycarolyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Design Spark!
I love comments, they make me happy!
I hope you leave my blog feeling a little "Spark" of Inspiration.
Have a Great Day☀
Pam ♥